Job Code: 128752530
Six Companies, One Vision…
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. From original concept to creation, Prestige Engineering specializes in Product Development and staffing services. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
The Prototype Build Engineer for this position will manage all prototype build activities including: developing and communicating build plans based on vehicle specifications, test plans, and program timing. Leading multiple teams to ensure all programs deliverables are met and resolving any issues affecting build quality, engineering design, manufacturing process, and timing.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• Basic vehicle build process knowledge/
• Basic knowledge of CATIV V5, and/or NX, TeamCenter.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and comfortable with preparing presentations and presenting to all levels of management.
• 0-3 years experience.
Prestige Engineering offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Tuition Reimbursement *Comp
How to apply: Send resume to email@example.com