Six Companies, One Vision…
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. Prestige Advanced specializes in Engineering Design & Development, Paint, Metal, Composites, Plastics, Rapid Prototyping, and machining. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Looking for a Prototype Build Technician to be part of our team and play a vital role in developing vehicle structures and assemblies.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and test prototype vehicle parts, systems, and subsystems with minimal supervision.
- Follow procedures, instructions, and requirements to maintain traceability in work performed.
- Assemble structures including setup and alignment, drilling, bonding, and installing fasteners.
- Proactively maintain cleanliness and safety of shop and lab areas. This includes requesting equipment, maintaining tools, and acting on safety issues/concerns.
- Meet scheduled and aggressive timelines to support project milestones.
- Previous Experience working on prototype vehicle builds.
- Must be able to read prints work in X, Y, Z
- Willing to work OT and weekends.
Prestige Advanced offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Company-paid Life Insurance *Company-paid Short & Long Term Disabili
How to apply: Send resume to email@example.com