The production technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of ServProb equipment as well as assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the production technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Adhere so safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Communitcate with the crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform all end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearnance.
- Maintain and organized warehouse space. Clean and maintain the warehouse, office and grounds as assigned.
- Develop production expertise in services, cleaning products and equipment.
- Other duties/tasks as required by employer.
Necessary Experience and Skill Set:
- Strong work ethic
- Strong oral communication skills
- Experience in cleaning, restoration and construction preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred