Six Companies, One Vision…
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. Prestige Advanced specializes in Engineering Design & Development, Paint, Metal, Composites, Plastics, Rapid Prototyping, and machining. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
The Tool Crib Attendant inventories, stores, and distributes hand tools and other equipment. Maintains tool functionality, calibration specifications, and safe condition by performing frequent inspections of tools and equipment for wear, defects, or damage.
- Receive, store, and issue hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment.
- Issue tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using a micrometer, and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repairs, services, and lubricates tools and equipment, using hand tools, spray guns, or pressurized spray cans.
- May deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using a hand truck.
- May mark and identify tools and equipment, using an identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
- Previous experience in a shop environment.
Prestige Advanced offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Company-paid Life Insurance *Company-paid Short & Long Term
How to apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org