Job Code: 127123571
MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America, Asia, and Europe, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining, and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is part of a team providing proactive recruitment partnership and support full-cycle recruiting for MB Aerospace’s US business, with an interface to our non-US business units. The primary focus will be the lifecycle recruitment of highly skilled aerospace manufacturing, engineering, and leadership positions. The location of the position is flexible in the US, but preference with for East Granby, CT, or Warren, MI.
MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America, Europe, and Asia, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining, and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair.
• The Talent Acquisition Specialist will handle the recruiting process within their assigned area(s) from receipt of approved requisition to accepted offer and will be accountable for maintaining company standards.
• The Talent Acquisition Specialist, in partnership with the Human Resources Partners, hiring managers, and the rest of the recruiting team is also responsible for developing cost-effective recruiting strategies, and proactively creating and maintaining candidate pipelines as needed. In addition, the recruiter is accountable for legal compliance in their assigned area of recruiting activity and ensuring MB Aerospace policies and processes are followed.
• The Talent Acquisition Specialist ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adheres to Flagstar’s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 5+ years of experience.
• 3+ years recruiting in a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace.
• Experience recruiting on a national level in multi-site locations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
• Experience must display a proven track record of conducting effective and timely searches.
• Experience in cold calling, candidate development and directly sourcing candidates from a variety of media including standard sourcing tools (corporate websites, general job boards, professional associations, agencies, college postings, alumni organizations, and open houses) to build candidate pipelines.
• Effective consulting skills in working with a wide range of levels in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy, evaluating candidates, and providing competitive market analysis
• Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload.
• Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems is required; working knowledge of Fusion is a plus (ATS).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports, and briefing materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
MB Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MB Aerospace is a subcontractor to the United States Government and provides defense services involving technical data and products governed by the Arms Export Control Act and the International Administration Regulations (ITAR), 22 C.F.R. parts 120-120 and the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), 15 C.F.R parts 730-774 (“Export Laws”). All candidates are subject to review and governance under such Export Laws and any offer of employment may be subject to additional considerations and/or conditions.
MB Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other protected class. MB Aerospace is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us.
**NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS**
How to apply: https://jobsusa.mbaerospace.com/