Six Companies, One Vision…
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. From original concept to creation, Prestige Engineering specializes in Product Development and staffing services. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
The Quality Resident Engineer assures customer satisfaction and excellent relations, and supports Company’s quality assurance strategies and objectives by acting as the resident liaison between Company and Client manufacturing, quality, engineering, and commercial entities. Acting as the Voice of the Customer, continually monitors product and service performance and customer expectations on site and related Tier 1 customers, assumes responsibility for immediate containment actions in the event of product and/or service concerns, and provides the technical and functional expertise necessary to identify technical root causes and assure precise, timely and effective countermeasure implementation, up to and including sustainability of lessons learned.
- Promotes and projects the standards of excellence and integrity established Company and Company’s Quality Assurance in alignment with company and departmental objectives and quality targets.
- Continually monitors trial and mass production activity at the customer site and assures the quality of Company product and services provided to customers by proactively identifying emerging issues and engaging applicable Company sections (including all Company’s manufacturing sites) for drawing/product/process improvement, and reports, monitors, and assures effectiveness and sustainability of corrective actions through effective use of quality alerts and standard quality tools.
- Promote a customer-focused business environment throughout the Company network by acting as Company’s quality liaison and “voice of the customer” for quality and service related topics that drive the achievement of customer expectations.
- Develop and execute product tests and validations, analyze resulting data, and document results. May participate in the creation and/or interpretation of Quality-related documentation for project design history files (APQP Plan, essential requirements checklist, FMEA, PPAP, first piece inspection plans etc.)
- Lead/participate on teams that identify risks/hazards associated with product designs, processes and applications, apply lessons-learned, and assist in the generation of FMEA’s and associated Control Plans.
- Performs short range, tactical planning and execution of actions required to deliver provided Quality Assurance strategies and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality or related field, or equivalent industry-specific experience in automotive Quality Assurance or Engineering.
- ASQ CQE level certification and/or equivalent is helpful but not required.
- Certification or demonstrated equivalent ability in a technical problem-solving discipline (Six Sigma, Shainin, Kepner—Tregoe, etc.) is preferred.
Prestige Engineering offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package which includes:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Tuition Reimbursement *Company-paid Life insurance *Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance *Flexible Spending Acco
How to apply: Send resume to email@example.com