- Must be flexible to work any shift
- Must have own transportation and the ability to commute up to 30 miles to customers’ locations.
Six Companies, One Vision…
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. Prestige Sorting specializes in assisting part manufacturers to achieve quality goals from Containment & Inspection to Logistics & Warehousing. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
- Review and understand product specifications and work instructions for assignments.
- Examine manufactured parts, primarily automotive, to ensure the parts meet all standards specified in the work instructions.
- Perform visual inspections, and mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specifications and quality standards.
- Perform rework of parts, if necessary, as specified.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding reviewed parts and defects.
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Communicate sort/inspection results to your supervisor in a legible written format.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Attributes
- Detail oriented
- Must have reliable transportation to travel locally to customer sites
- Reading and legible writing skills are a must
- Basic math skills
- Manufacturing or Quality Assurance experience is a plus but not required
- Have a positive attitude, takes direction, work well, and be respectful.
- Able to stand for long shifts
- Repeated bending and possible lifting to 25 lbs
- Factory environment (hot and cold temperatures)
- 20/20 vision (with or without glasses or corrective lenses)
- Microsoft Excel skills are a plus but not required
Prestige Sorting offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Voluntary Life Insurance *Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
How to apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org