As a Mosquito Control Specialist at Mosquito Authority, you will use proven mosquito-control products and techniques on both commercial and residential properties. Our Mosquito Control Specialists provide expert mosquito control in a friendly, respectful, and efficient manner. If you’re dedicated to impeccable client service and enjoy physical work, this is a great opportunity.
The best part? There’s no experience needed! You will be provided with expert training when you join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate fully in training opportunities provided to enhance knowledge and meet requirements for licensing.
- Work safely by state requirements, OSHA policies and procedures, and maintain and utilize required safety equipment when performing duties.
- Operate a backpack blower (up to 60 pounds) in heat and humidity, often through uneven terrain.
- Responds to basic customer inquiries and requests and notify the owner(s) of complaints or issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Complete job documentation accurately and promptly.
- Work flexible schedule as required to meet weekly responsibilities, including occasional weekend hours.
- Maintain a clean company vehicle and operate a vehicle safely and legally.
- Drive company vehicles to client sites to provide services professionally, safely, and friendly manner.
- High School graduate / GED
- Valid Driver’s license
- Basic pest control knowledge preferred
- The job requires standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling
- Extended hours and weekends opportunities are possible during peak periods
- Competitive compensation
- Additional performance-based compensation opportunities
- A healthy approach to work/life balance is available
How to apply: Contact Renee at 248-296-4551