COME WORK FOR A GREAT COMPANY – SRC REFRIGERATION
In this day and age, there are so many companies looking to hire successful individuals, so what sets SRC Refrigeration apart from many of the other companies hiring today?
- GREAT BENEFITS: SRC Refrigeration has worked tirelessly over the years to not only provide fantastic benefits for its employees but also worked to keep the out-of-pocket costs to a minimum compared to other companies in our industry.
- COMPANY STABILITY: We have seen COVID-19 impact so many great companies negatively over the last two years, and many businesses have closed or downsized. In the last 24-plus months, SRC has grown at record levels and continues to hire and expand our reach into the marketplace. Beyond that, SRC was founded in 1980 and has been a major player in the Walk In Cooler and Freezer industry for much of those 42 years, and we have continued to grow at sustainable levels and invest in our people, and infrastructure to ensure we are around for another 40 plus years!
- COMPENSATION: SRC Refrigeration has continued to ensure we have a very competitive Salary package at all levels of our organization. SRC is always working to ensure our compensation package is in line with, or better than other companies in our industry.
- VALUABLE SKILLS LEARNING: At SRC, we are not only looking to hire great employees, but we also take your career and your development to heart. Once hired, we actively train you for your role and have different departments in which you will gain a great degree of knowledge and skills that will last a lifetime.
- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS: SRC is actively hiring for not only our day shift, but also an afternoon, and we are looking to add a midnight shift as well. This will allow you to work and still spend quality time with your friends and family.
- POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT: SRC has worked to create a positive work atmosphere and safe environment for all of our employees. We are not only an Equal Opportunity Employer, but we have spent decades fostering a positive working environment where your ideas and talents matter, and are encouraged.
In short, working at SRC Refrigeration is much more than just another job, it’s a career. A career that doesn’t just focus on how you can help us, but how SRC can help you grow your knowledge, and skills that will help you for years to come, in everything you do.
If you are interested in a career at SRC, or you know someone who is looking for an exciting role with a growing company, have them reach out to us at (800) 521-0398 Extension 220, and ask for Tiffney VanConant, Operations Director for SRC Refrigeration.
We are looking for Technicians to work on the manufacturing of walk-in coolers. This position requires competence in metalworking, woodworking, and general knowledge of construction projects. You will be part of a team that helps the plans of engineers come to life and become solid structures.
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE including Holiday pay, excellent PTO (1-week first year, 2 weeks 2nd year on top of Holidays), Health Care, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance. We have been a successful business since 1980.
We are fully equipped and willing to train for the skills needed to be successful. Our goal is for you to be a long-term highly skilled team member.
SRC has instituted measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. We manufacture essential products for food/beverage and medical applications.
· Build manufacturing components for final assembly
· Erect and break up walk-ins etc. with attention to safety
· Set up and operate equipment with good manufacturing practice standard operating procedures
· Maintain a clean work area free from debris and discarded material
· Adjust equipment to ensure quality production
· Inspect finish assemblies for quality adherence to specifications
· Maintain inventory of job materials
· Transfer finished assemblies to designated areas
· Plan and layout work to meet production schedule requirements
· Prepare production documents, like standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports
· Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment
· Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
· Provide advice or training to other technicians
· Proven experience with measuring tools (tape measure)
· Experience in operating equipment like hand tools, drills, pneumatic hammers, etc.
· Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
· Able to work in a team environment
· Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
Job Type: Full-time