- Food safety is paramount to our business and will be of the utmost importance. You will help to foster a culture that puts our customer’s safety as a top priority. You will adopt and comply with all food safety requirements. This role will focus on maintaining our high worker safety standards.
- Manage all documentation for SQF certification
- Ensure facility wide compliance with SQF requirements
- Instill a work culture that prioritizes food safety
- Communication across departments on Food Safety topics and culture
- Required training
- Act as a backup and support to facility supervisors
- Capable of fostering a productive and safe work environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and problem recognition
- Supervisory skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience ideally in biology, food science, pathology or a related field.
Other duties as assigned.
Anticipated salary $40,000 – $45,000.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Katlin.Mileski@MSC-MW.org