Six Companies, One Vision…
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Prestige Warehouse and Assembly offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- 401K plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Review and understand product specifications and work instructions for assignments.
- Examine manufactured parts, primarily automotive, to ensure the parts meet all standards specified in the work instructions.
- Perform visual inspections, and mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specifications and quality standards.
- Perform rework of parts, if necessary as specified.
Skills and Attributes:
- Detail oriented
- Machining experience
- Have a positive attitude, follows directions, work well, and are respectful
- Factory Environment
How to apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org