JOB DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATIONS
POSITION TITLE: Service Administrative Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Service Department
REPORTS TO: Service Manager/Office Manager
To Coordinate and distribute efficiently and effectively all Internal Work Orders, Shop Jobs, Quotes, as well as scheduling all PM’s, and maintaining Management Reports.
ESSENTINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receive Customer Service Phone Calls.
- Give Messaged Service Road Calls to Dispatcher to be scheduled.
- Open Job numbers for all shop jobs and internal work orders.
- Assist Dispatcher with opening Road Job Work Orders.
- Scan, attach and post time for all shop and internal work orders.
- Processing time keeping in a timely manner and oversee Shop Work Orders and Shop Time Sheets.
- Forward all internals to Service and Rental Managers for approval.
- Invoicing all finalized approved internal work orders from the Service and Rental Managers.
- Type Repair Estimates for Road and Shop Quotes.
- Scan all Typed Quotes and attach to the unit in the computer system.
- Distribute and coordinate all typed Repair Estimates for Shop Quotes.
- Follow up on all Shop Job’s for authorization with the CSS Reps/CSS Manager.
- Work with the Parts Dept. to insure all parts required are available.
- Create and distribute Shippers for the hauling Department for pick-up and delivery.
- Insure that customer equipment deliveries are delivered in a timely and correct manner.
- Update and maintain shop reports.
- Call Customers and schedule All Units on PM Contracts.
- Forward all Scheduled PM’s to the Dispatcher.
- Maintain credibility and confidence of customers.
- Add new PM units into the PM Module.
- Update and Maintain existing PM Units in the PM Module.
- Schedule all Company Fleet for PM’s.
- Maintain and Update the Vehicle Scorecard report.
- Coordinate and help trouble shoot IRIUM Program issues.
- Assist the Dispatcher with other duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed upon request by immediate supervisor/Office Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to communicate with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Knowledge of various equipment types & sizes.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and multi-task with excellent organizational skills.
- Detail Oriented and is a self-starter.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent
- Computer literate.
- Three Months or more with on the job training.
- Work Experience in an office setting.
SEEING: Must be able to read reports and use a computer.
HEARING: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
STANDING/WALKING/MOBILITY: Must be able to stand to open files and operate office machines; Mobility between departments and to attend meetings of employees and managers.
CLIMBING/STOOPING/KNEELING/LIFTING/PULLING/AND PUSHING/ FINGERING/GRASPING/FEELING:
Must be able to write type and use the phone system.
PHYSICAL DIMENSION: Light.
Note: The statement herein is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.