PTM is a family-oriented company that invests in its associates by focusing on a healthy work/life balance and continuous growth. Join our team and find your employment home today!
- Knowledge of Faro Arm or Laser Tracker
- Good understanding of GD&T
- Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to read, understand design specifications and standards
- Conceptual thinking – able to visualize a 3D space
- Proven problem-solving techniques
- Ability to work independently with written and verbal direction
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude in work environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance